Volunteer Application Download
We’re pleased that you are interested in volunteering. The application process follows the steps below:
- Pray for the Lord’s direction about working with us. If you are fairly sure of God’s guidance and approval, go on to the next step. If you are not, keep praying!
- Fill in the application form and send it to us via email.
- Have your Pastor and a friend fill out the appropriate reference forms. If you are currently in YWAM or have recently served under the guidance of a YWAM leader, have him/her fill out the appropriate YWAM leader’s form. If you are not in YWAM, have your current or latest employer fill out the Employers Reference. These confidential forms should be sent directly to us, via email, by the person filling them out.
- Send in a police clearance (background check). If you plan to work in our 24-hour care homes, you will also need to send in a copy of your high school diploma and three work certificates from your current and previous employers, which describe your responsibilities on that job. Please write us if you have any questions about this.
- Once all forms have been received the leadership team will review your application and be in contact with you within two weeks.